2 kg black soap
1 kg Ghana soap ( optional)
¼ cup cam wood
¼ cup quicker oat flour
¼ cup cinnamon powder
3 teaspoon of turmeric powder
½ cup of aloe Vera gel
200 ml coconut oil
¼ cup licorice extract
1 cup of Shea butter
2 tablespoon of vitamin c (ascorbic)
200 ml of lemon juice
500 ml of herbal water
400 ml of original honey
½ cup of orange peel
½ cup of neem
2 tablespoon of black seed oil
2 tablespoon of tea tree oil
50 gram snow white powder
1 santarde lotion
1 nature secret oil
30 ml whitening glycerin
Need an EBook? Click here
Get a mortar and pieces your black soap inside it and pound it very well Add all your ingredients one after the other .Make sure it is very smooth.
This is the extra whitening black soap it whitens very well and it gives a bright glowing skin, you can as well use Ghana black soap if you don’t want to use the African black soap.
This soap is the miracle soap and it works very well for whitening the skin.
About cam wood
Camwood also known as African sandalwood or Osun in Yoruba, it is a hard-wooded, leguminous, shrubby tree that grows in the central-west region of Africa. The wood itself has a gorgeous red colour and is often used to make expensive knife handles and other wooden things. However, we are not exactly interested in the wood, but in the core, as that is where camwood powder comes from.
This powder is a very popular ingredient in skincare products for both the face and body. It can help to get rid of eczema, pimples, skin discoloration, premature aging and rashes. The effect of cam wood powder is almost immediate. Even after first use, you can notice that your skin has become much smoother, finer, more glowing and even. If you want to find out how to incorporate cam wood in your skincare routine.
1) Cam wood powder can help undo damages to the skin caused by the sun. A natural way of treating sunburn.
2) Teenagers dealing with pimples, acne, and eczema will find Cam wood Powder a great help in dealing with pimples.
3) If you want to remove or reduce the sign of ageing, then you better not ignore cam wood powder.
4) Cam wood Powder is also loaded with natural skin soothing properties and qualities that enhance skin beautifully.
5) Many swear by it, myself included, that if Included in your skin care regime you’ll get glowing and even skin tone naturally.
6) Cam wood powder will clear all signs of acne, skin rashes, sunburn, blemishes, premature ageing etc. Leaving your skin flawless.
7) Cam wood Powder will leave your skin clean, nourished and glowing.
8) Cam wood Powder contains powerful antioxidants and is also an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to improve blood circulation to your face, remove toxins and fight the formation of wrinkle-causing free radicals.
9) Cam wood Powder is also loaded with anti-aging, detoxifying and wrinkle reducing properties.
About black soaps
African black soap, or black soap (also known by various local names such as sabulun salo, ose dudu and ncha nkota), is a kind of soap originating in West Africa. It is made from the ash of locally harvested African plants, which gives the soap its characteristic dark colour. Black soap has become a popular toiletry product in North America. In West Africa, especially Ghana, black soap is often made by women using traditional recipes and is often exported through fair trade groups.
A variety of black soap known as ose-dudu originated with the Yoruba people of Nigeria. A combination of ose-dudu with leaves of the tropical camwood tree (Pterocarpus osun) produces a popular kind of soap with exfoliating properties called dudu-osun.
You may also like my E book on Organic Facial Formulations hereBe social with me