Brightening can also be used to describe products that help to increase cell turnover and therefore speed up the flaking away of damaged upper layers of the skin to reveal the beautiful baby-soft skin below (think of it as a great compliment to your exfoliator).
HALF CASTE CREAM
2 tbsp Shea Butter
2 tbsp Lightening Glycerin
1 tbsp Stearic Acid
2 tbsp Snow White Powder
2 tbsp Giga White Powder
2 tbsp Sepiwhite Powder
2 tbsp Filipino Powder and Solution (it’s also called Filipino set)
2 tbsp Carrots Oil
2 tbsp Half Cast Oil
About shea Butter
Shea Butter is extracted from the nuts of a tree only found on the continent of Africa. Shea Butter is extracted from the nuts of the Shea-Karite tree.
- Raw or unrefined- This Shea Butter will be extracted using only water. The color will vary based on the nuts used. The color will range from a cream color or slightly off-white to an actual yellow or yellowish gray. This is the original form of Shea Butter. It will also usually have a distinct nutty aroma.
- Refined- is more highly processed. It may be filtered and deodorized. Many of its natural components are still in there. But, some of the natural coloring and aroma will have been removed.
- Highly refined or processed- In this case something other than water is used to increase the amount of butter that can be taken from a bath. A solvent like hexane will be used. The color of this product will be pure white.
Here are some of the benefits of Shea Butter for the skin:
- Great for daily moisturizing of the face and body (face and body)
- Relieving dry skin
- Moisturizing a dry scalp
- Soothing minor rashes, including diaper rash
- Minimize skin peeling after sunburn
- Healing blemishes and wrinkles
- Relieving itching due to dryness
- Soothing sunburn
- Can be used prior to shaving to minimize razor burn
- Treat small skin wounds
- Soften and heal cracking skin
- Soften calluses on feet, especially heels
- Prevent stretch marks from pregnancy
- Healing minor burns
- Treating mild to moderate eczema
- Protect the skin (especially lips) from sun and wind
- Smooth out skin tone
- Prevent or minimize blemishes and scarring
- Stop scalp irritation due to dryness or chemical processing such as dying or relaxers
- Preventing bumps after shaving
- Treating acne (especially when used with African Black Soap)
- Easily absorbed (non-comedogenic). Absorbs without blocking pores
- Maintains and restores skin’s natural elasticity
- Brings shine luster to hair
- In a double boiler melt your e-wax, Shea butter, lightening glycerin, stearic acid and stir well to melt into liquid and bring it down
- In another double boiler put your Snow White, giga white and sepi white powder into a small bowl add you carrot oil and half caste oil and set it on the big pot of boiling water on the stove, allow to melt then pour it into your base cream that you first melt and mix together very well.
- Mix your Filipino powder and solution together, it will look like milk, pour into the cream and mix again.
- Now pour the mixture into your blender and blend well until it give you creamy texture, bring it down and pour into your container allow to cool for 10 mins then close the container
SUPER HALFCAST OIL
50ml grape seed oil
1 white magic oil
1 Amos white serum
1 alpha arbutin serum
½ Egyptian talking oil
30ml liquid gold tissue oil
Need an E Book ? Click here
Or Click here for my latest skincare/Spa E book
Mix all these together with hand mixer.
That’s your super half cast oil
NOTE: Grape seed oil is organic oil, which serves as moisturiser, and then gold tissue oil helps prevent scars and green vein while using lightening cream and oil. It can be used alone or mixed with the cream, if you want to use it alone use it at night after taking your bath.
Get my Skin Care E BOOK to learn more on the remaining super half cast products below.
SUPER HALF CAST CLEANSER
SUPER HALF CAST SCRUB
SUPER HALF CAST FACE CREAM
SUPER HALF CAST FACIAL WASH
SUPER HALF CAST SHOWER GEL
The above is the super half cast kit; please ensure you follow instructions when making it. The kit is the most expensive and also acts very fast.
FAQ .What are the sunscreen ingredient that we can add to our cream to avoid sunburn?
To avoid sun born, SPF (sun protection factor) should be added to your cosmetics.
Sunscreens are commonly rated and labelled with a sun protection factor (SPF) that measures the fraction of sunburn-producing UV rays that reach the skin.
For example, “SPF 15” means that 1⁄15 of the burning radiation reaches the skin through the recommended thickness of sunscreen. Other rating systems indicate the degree of protection from non-burning UVA radiation. Sunscreens are designed to remain effective at original strength for up to three years, and are typically of doubtful value after that period.
Some sunscreens include an expiration date — a date indicating when they are no longer expected to be effective.
Sunscreens absorbs or reflects some of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation and thus helps protect against sunburn. Diligent use of sunscreen can also slow or temporarily prevent the development of wrinkles, moles and sagging skin.
Sunscreen use can help prevent skin cancer.
To provide a better indication of their ability to protect against skin cancer and other diseases associated with UVA radiation (such as phytophotodermatitis), the use of broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreens has been recommended.
The use of the term “Broad Spectrum” on the label sunscreen products is regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
You may also like my E book on Organic Facial formulations here
E book for Lotions and Creams hereBe social with me