Using carrot for your skin has enormous benefits. Carrots gives you a healthy glow. Consuming a few more of it can give a natural healthy glow during spring time.
You can also make soap out of it to get a healthier and more attractive skin color.
Your body turns beta-carotene the main carotenoid in orange carrots into vitamin A in the body. A small carrot supplies nearly 300 percent of your daily intake of vitamin A, so one carrot a day could take you a long way toward that healthy glow you’re going for spring.
Here are some benefits of carrots to the skin:
- Carrot helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
2. Carrots have vitamin C and antioxidants that help to keep the skin glowing.
3. Consuming carrots can also help in keeping the skin healthy and smooth.
4. Carrots help in reducing oily skin
Now here is how to make your carrot soap
1 ½ Stainless cup of pure carrot (grated)
1 ½ Stainless cup of coconut oil
1 ½ Stainless cup of olive oil
½ Stainless cup of almond oil (optional)
2 tablespoon of Castor oil
5 tablespoon of sodium hydroxide (Lye)
1 teaspoon of pure honey
10 drops carrot oil
Boil the carrot till it is soft, thereafter remove from heat and blend.
In a separate container, combine the blended carrot and 200ml of cooking water. Carefully (wearing a rubber glove and your eyes away from the mixture or wearing a goggle) add the sodium hydroxide while stirring with a wooden spoon, and let the mixture sit for several minutes.
Add the Coconut oil, Castor oil, Olive oil and Almond oil along with the honey and Carrot oil into the mixture, stir with a wooden spoon, the mixture will start to thicken.
Put the mixture into silicon mold and let harden for 2 – 3 days before using.
How to make carrot oil
– Peel and grate the carrots.
– Place the grated carrots into a pot and pure some oil to cover the grated carrots and place the pot on fire with a very low temperature.
– Cover the pot and heat the oil on very low temperature so that it doesn’t dry out completely for 24 to 72 hours.
– After, 24 to 72 hours, let the mixture cool down then drain the mixture out with a white cloth, squeeze well till every drop is drained out.
– Transfer the oil to a clean glass jar. Secure a tight fitting lid on top and place the oil in the refrigerator or a cool dry place. You can store the oil for six to eight months.Be social with me