Glutathione – This is one of the most prominent components of skin bleaching .
How does it work? It plays an important role in curbing the process of
melanin synthesis by preventing the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA
(taken in through various foods in our daily diet) which bind together
for synthesis. Thus, the production of melanin in the skin is reduced and
the skin appears fairer. Skincare products with Glutathione?? or through
supplement and most effective way of using Glutathione for skin is with
Vitamin C tablets?
Glutathione brighten or lighten skin through soaps, creams, and pills. It
is scientifically proved to prevent the production of melanin, which is
the pigment responsible for darkening the skin. Research shows that it is
effective when applied topically through soap or creams, but glutathione
taken orally has a very low absorption rate. Therefore, when using
glutathione for skin lightening, it is best applied directly to the skin
as a soap or cream….
So, to achieve whitening, you can simply apply glutathione directly to your skin. It is possible to take it in pill form, but applying it directly to your skin will mean it will be absorbed into your bloodstream more quickly than if it went through your digestive system. Glutathione can be applied directly to your skin by use of skin lotions, moisturizers and beauty soaps.
BENEFITS FOR HEALTH/BODY
- making DNA, the building blocks of proteins and cells
- supporting immune function
- forming sperm cells
- breaking down some free radicals
- helping certain enzymes function
- regenerating Vitamins C and E
- transporting mercury out of the brain
- helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats
- assisting regular cell death (a process known as apoptosis)
BENEFITS TO THE SKIN
Although glutathione is generally used for treating health conditions, it is also an effective skin lighter. This is due to the presence of an amino acid called Cysteine. This amino acid has been proven to lightens skin color in sun exposed skin.
- Glutathione lowers the production of melanin in your skin. Melanin is a substance that gives your skin, eyes and hair its color.
- Glutathione also causes your body to produce lighter skin tones, rather than darker skin tones.
- Glutathione has another great skin benefit of Anti aging.
Be social with me