Liquid soap business can be done from the comfort of your home and you can package it and sell it to your customers.
What you need
- Mixing bowl
- Hand glove
- Wooden spoon
Materials Needed For 40 Litres of Liquid Detergent
- Nitrosol/Antisol/C.M.C (Carboxy methyl cellulose )2 tin Milk cup (Very Full)
- Sulphonic Acid
- 2 Litre Caustic Soda
- Soda ash 2/3 milk tin
- Texapon 1 cup
- 11- teaspoon full Formalin(optional)
- 6-16 teaspoonfuls (optional)Perfume(fragrance)
- SLS (Sodium Laurate Sulphate)
- 11- teaspoon full Sodium Tripolyphosphate (S.T.P.P)
- 11- teaspoon Colorant
- Water 35 litres
Method of preparation
- Dissolve the caustic soda with 2 litres of water and allow to stay
for 30minutes to 1hr or overnight.
- Dissolve soda ash in 2 litres of water and allow to stay for 30min/hr or overnight.
- Get your sulphonic acid, pour inside an empty bowl, add your perfume(fragrance) to it and the texapon, then add like 10litres of water and stir very well for about 5-10minutes.
- Dissolve the SLS with 5 tin milk cups of water. Dissolve the STPP with 5 tin milk cups of water also. Get the Nitrosol but if you are using C.M.C, make sure it is dissolved 2 days to the preparation of the soap with 10litres of water.
If you are using Nitrosol, it is used instantly (as in, no need soaking it down).
- Get the Nitrosol that has been dissolved in water or the c.mc, that has been dissolved for 2 days to the preparation of the soap.
- Add the dissolved Sulphonic acid, texapon and perfume to either Nitrosol or C.M.C depending on the one you are using and stir very well.
- Add already dissolved Caustic soda and stir very well.
4. Add the already dissolved soda ash and stir properly.
- Add formalin to the content and stir properly.
6.Add the dissolved S.T.P.P and Stir.
- Add the dissolved SLS to the Content.
- Dissolve your colorant in water and ensure that the colorant is completely dissolved, then add it to the solution and stir thoroughly.
- Add some quantity of water to the mixture, depending on the thickness of the mixture. Leave the mixture for some hours or preferably till the following day and then package for use.